Calling all car, truck and motorcycle enthusiasts. Registrations are now open for the 7th annual Car Show for Autism, hosted by Potential, from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 23, at Bucks County Community College, 275 Swamp Road in Newtown.
Proceeds will raise funds to provide new furniture that fits students of all sizes at Potential’s Springtime School, which is a licensed private school catering to students on the autism spectrum facing learning challenges or additional medical diagnoses affecting their learning.
“Every year, this show gets bigger and better, which is great news for participants and even better news for Potential,” said Kristine Quinby, president and CEO of Potential. “All proceeds benefit Potential’s Springtime School, so you can feel really good about being part of this event. We are introducing new enhanced trophies this year, something winners will proudly display. We are also bringing back many popular activities, making it a really fun day for the whole family.”
The 7th Annual Car Show for Autism welcomes car, truck and motorcycle enthusiasts to showcase their vehicles and support a worthy cause. There are many ways to get involved:
• Register Your Vehicle: Car owners and motorcycle enthusiasts can participate by registering their vehicles before Sept. 21, for $20. Day-of registration will be available if space permits, at a fee of $25.
• Become an Event Sponsor: Support the event by becoming a sponsor, contributing to its success and gaining visibility for your business.
• Set Up as a Vendor: Showcase your products or services as a vendor or exhibitor during the event.
• Volunteer: Offer your time and support by volunteering at the event.
• Make a Tax-Deductible Donation: If you cannot attend but still wish to contribute, you can make a tax-deductible donation to Potential.
For information about the event and ways to get involved, visit carshowforautism.org or reach out to Nancy Halpin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Potential, visit potentialinc.org.