Get our newsletters

Photographer showcasing exploration of Easton arts trail


Attorney and avid photographer Edward Shaughnessy takes viewers on a visual journey with “KSAT 2021. A Walkabout,” showcasing his year-long exploration of the Karl Stirner Arts Trail in Easton.

Shaughnessy’s daily walks along the picturesque 1.75-mile trail served not only as a personal wellness ritual but also as an opportunity to capture the trail’s natural beauty and artistic charm through his lens. Now, all 365 of his meticulously crafted photographs will be on display at Easton Public Market alongside select prints available for $50 each.

In a philanthropic gesture, Shaughnessy will donate 75% of the proceeds from sales to the Karl Stirner Arts Trail organization, furthering its mission to promote art, nature, and wellness within the Easton community. The remaining 25% will support future art exhibitions at the Easton Public Market.

“KSAT 2021. A Walkabout” will be on display until April 6, inviting visitors to immerse themselves in the beauty and serenity of Easton’s beloved arts trail.

For information, visit

Join our readers whose generous donations are making it possible for you to read our news coverage. Help keep local journalism alive and our community strong. Donate today.