Join Kehilat HaNahar, the Little Shul by the River, 85 W. Mechanic St., New Hope, as it delves deeply into the Days of Awe, with multi-access High Holiday offerings and in-person family services.
Beginning on the evening of Friday, Sept. 15, KHN will be holding services to mark the beginning of Rosh Hashana, the Jewish New Year.
All services for the High Holidays, which include Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur, will be led by Rabbi Diana Miller and will include in-person participation (both indoor and outdoor) as well as Zoom access. Sermons will be delivered by Miller and KHN member Julie Stockler.
The service schedule is as follows:
• Erev Rosh Hashana, Friday, Sept. 15, services at 6:30 p.m.
• Rosh Hashana Day 1, Saturday, Sept. 16, services at 9:30 a.m. followed by apples and honey at the shul and Tashlich by the river; Family Service outside, weather permitting at 2 p.m. followed by Tashlich.
• Rosh Hashana Day 2, Sunday, Sept. 17, services at 9:30 a.m.
• Kol Nidre, Sunday, Sept. 24, services at 6:30 p.m.
• Yom Kippur, Monday, Sept. 25, services at 9:30 a.m.; Family Service at 2 p.m.; meditation and contemplative Torah study at 4 p.m. sharp. (Doors open 3:45 p.m.); Mincha/Ma’ariv including a reading of Jonah into Neilah at 5:15 p.m.; weather permitting, outdoor potluck Break the Fast.
Guests who would like to purchase tickets for the High Holiday services can contact KHN at 215-862-1912.