Get our newsletters

Our Lady of Mount Carmel welcomes students


Our Lady of Mount Carmel School in Doylestown opened its doors on the first day of school for the 144th time.

Students, faculty, staff, and parents celebrated with plenty of school spirit; Buddy the Bulldog, the school mascot, was also present to say hello to the students.

Our Lady of Mount Carmel School was founded in 1876 and is a recipient of two National Blue Ribbon Awards for excellence in academics in 2006 and again in 2018.

Teachers and staff, from left: Chrissi Jolly, Lorianne Davis, Teresa Pelusi, Bea Allen, Sister Thomasann Quinn and Jeff Richards.