Get the stats
This guide with interactive tables, charts and maps illustrates the current status of COVID-19 in Bucks County. These data are updated daily.
See the numbers: Bucks County Coronavirus Summary >>
PA Department of Health provides update on COVID-19 – 834 new positives bring statewide total to 151,646
The Pennsylvania Department of Health today confirmed as of noon, Sept. 22, that there are 834 additional positive cases of COVID-19, bringing the statewide total to 151,646. All 67 counties in Pennsylvania have cases of COVID-19. There are 8,023 total deaths attributed to COVID-19, an increase of 3 new deaths reported.
There are 1,777,916 patients who have tested negative to date.
Numbers by county
Data Dashboard: County-specific information and a statewide map >>
- Bucks County: 8,590 cases and 606 deaths
- Chester County: 6,622 cases and 362 deaths
- Delaware County: 11,193 cases and 751 deaths
- Lehigh County: 5,505 cases and 350 deaths
- Montgomery County: 11,992 cases and 876 deaths
- Northampton County: 4,408 cases and 305 deaths
- Philadelphia: 30,108 cases and 1,812 deaths